Membership and Player Registration Process 2017Online Membership
The process for existing members will be:
- STEP 1 Netball VNA Payment – Use the information the Club/League provides you via email to register yourself with the AFL Barwon/Netball Victoria (VNA) as a player. Then go to Step 2 below. Emails have now been sent inviting you to pay your VNA – if you have not received your email please contact email@example.com
- STEP 1 Football League Registration– If you played last year, you should have received an email from St Mary’s inviting you to re register. Then go to Step 2 below.
If you have not received this email you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and advise player name and date of birth and also email address you wish to use and a new invitation will be generated OR will need to go via this link LEAGUE REGISTRATION. You will need to enter the email you believe is associated with the player in Sporting Pulse. If your email is not recognised you will need to contact email@example.com.
- STEP 2 NETBALL AND FOOTBALL Purchase your St Mary’s Sporting Club (SMSC) membership online via our online Shopping Cart.
- You will be able to pay for your membership via credit card online (Nab Transact) or alternatively you can print out or note your completed ORDER NUMBER and come to the club on Thursday February 23 between 4 and 6.30 and make payment via cash or EFT. Merchandise will also be available on this day.
The process for NEW Football members will be :
- If you have previously played football for another club, you will need to complete a 2017 AFL Vic Clearance/Registration Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be advised of the next steps.
- If you are registering to participate in Australian Rules Football for the first time, or transitioning from Auskick you can begin the League Registration here. Any queries please email email@example.com.
New football players and those transitioning from Auskick are required to provide proof of age by way of Birth Certificate/Passport and also to complete a 2017 AFL Vic Clearance/Registration Form These documents can be uploaded in the registration process above or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . Any queries please contact email@example.com
The process for NEW netball members will be:
If you have previously played netball for another club, your first step is to complete a Netball Clearance_Application_Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your clearance request will be submitted.
If have not played before and wish to register please contact email@example.com
Please note: players coming from another club must complete their VNA either before or after they are cleared and transferred.
To play netball in Victoria (in any competition) all players must have a current My Netball VNA. In order to participate in a Netball Victoria affiliated Association/Competition and/or development courses, you must be a member of Netball Victoria. It is important to note that a player must have a current membership before she/he takes the court, so you must make sure you pay before your first match.
Social/Non Playing Memberships
Purchase your St Mary’s Sporting Club (SMSC) membership online via our online Shopping Cart. You will be able to pay for your membership via credit card online (Nab Transact) or alternatively you can print out your invoice/note your ORDER NUMBER and come along to the club on Thursdays 4.30 and 6.00 to pay via cash or EFT. Any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org