Refund and Exchange Policy Instructions
If you decide to leave the club and have fully paid membership you will need to email email@example.com to discuss a refund. Refunds are only payable prior to the commencement of the season.
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price or exchange those products subject to the following conditions :
- Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase with the original receipt or other proof of purchase
- You must provide your name and address
- The returned items must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions above. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us.
- We do not offer a refund on any embroidered item unless the incorrect size is supplied or there is a spelling error.
Faulty Item Returns
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Return Instructions for Online Purchases
All purchases made can be exchanged or refunded either by pick up or delivery to your address or the St Mary’s Sporting Club Clubroom.
If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased online via post, please contact our Merchandise Manager.
Please provide the following information so we can assist you as quickly as possible:
- Your name
- Date your order was placed, if applicable
- Your Order Reference Number, if available
- Brief description of the problem you are experiencing