THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED FOR SEASON 2024
There are 3 steps required to register for 2023 Netball Winter Comp
It is compulsory for all players, coaches and umpires to have a valid 2023 Netball Connect (VNA) and Play HQ membership to take the court.
- VNA Senior $84
- Junior $64 (Junior born between 01/01/2006– 31/12/2016)
STEP 1: NETBALL CONNECT (VNA)
Tuesday 11/U & Friday Night Competition
STEP 2: PLAY HQ
In order to be placed in a team, each player has to register via Play HQ. There is an AFL Barwon Development fee of $5 Juniors or $10 Seniors, to be paid along with $4.49 Netball Australia Digital Fee.
Please use your current Play HQ account from last season or Summer Comp
The link to register to Play HQ is below
If a player has previously played netball for another AFL Barwon Club (GFL/BFL) , and they wish to play with St Mary’s in 2023, the first step is to request a a clearance via Play HQ. By initiating the clearance, the player is acknowledging their desire to move from the previous club to a new club.
Only one clearance will be granted per season by AFL Barwon as per the AFL Barwon by-laws.
To initiate a clearance:
- The Player registers to St Mary’s using the following link. This begins the transfer process.
- The 2022 club will then need to approve/deny the clearance .
- Once approved, this will be approved at a league level.
- Finally, the destination club is able to approve the transfer.
- The participant then needs to complete the required registration steps.