2023 Winter Netball Registration
There are 3 steps required to register for 2023 Netball Winter Comp
It is compulsory for all players, coaches and umpires to have a valid 2023 Netball Connect (VNA) and Play HQ membership to take the court.
- VNA Senior $84
- Junior $64 (Junior born between 01/01/2006– 31/12/2016)
STEP 1: NETBALL CONNECT (VNA)
There are separate links for Tues/Friday and Saturday competition –
*Saturday players link can be used for players who played for St Mary’s last year and for brand new netballers who have not played an another GFL or BFL club. Players who have been registered at another GFL or BFL club need to complete a clearance – see below
Tuesday 11/U & Friday Night Competition
STEP 2: PLAY HQ
In order to be placed in a team, each player has to register via Play HQ. There is an AFL Barwon Development fee of $5 Juniors or $10 Seniors, to be paid along with $4.49 Netball Australia Digital Fee.
Please use your current Play HQ account from last season or Summer Comp
The link to register to Play HQ is below
STEP 3: – Payment of Club Membership here
Choose the Membership type that is best for you – Membership options are at this link
If a player has previously played netball for another AFL Barwon Club (GFL/BFL) , and they wish to play with St Mary’s in 2023, the first step is to request a a clearance via Play HQ. By initiating the clearance, the player is acknowledging their desire to move from the previous club to a new club.
Only one clearance will be granted per season by AFL Barwon as per the AFL Barwon by-laws.
To initiate a clearance:
- The Player registers to St Mary’s using the following link. This begins the transfer process.
- The 2022 club will then need to approve/deny the clearance .
- Once approved, this will be approved at a league level.
- Finally, the destination club is able to approve the transfer.
- The participant then needs to complete the required registration steps.