Exciting News – St Mary’s is looking to introduce girls football sides in 2017. Based on the interest there are opportunities to have sides in the U12, U15 and U19 competitions.
An information session with a free BBQ, soft drink along with a bit of a kick around will occur at St.Mary’s on Sunday November 27 from 12.00pm. New Geelong Women’s Development coach Jason Armistead will also be in attendance.
All games will be on a Sunday and with the facilitation support of Madi Koehler we will be working to ensure we have a lot of flexibility for training to ensure anyone also playing netball is not impacted greatly.
Why play football and benefits with St.Mary’s?
- No impact on netball or Saturday sport
- Program focused on fun, enjoyment and development.
- Access to St.Mary’s recently released on and off field development program.
- Fantastic facilities and coaching
- All new equipment with jumpers and shorts supplied female styled.
- Low cost and club netball players subsidised
- Eligibility for overseas cultural exchange trip with netball girls.
Please feel free to bring along your friends or for those who can’t make Sunday November 27 and are interested please contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or contact club on email@example.com if you require any more information.