2019 Junior Netball Trials and grading
As part of our commitment to growing netball in our region we offer a range of options for junior netball to cover all abilities and interest.
Players can opt to trial for a Saturday team, play in a graded Tuesday (11U) or Friday (13U, 15U, 17U) night team, or play socially with a Tuesday (11U) or Friday (13U, 15U, 17U) night teams.
2019 Age Groups:
- 17U: 2002 – 2003
- 15U: 2004 – 2005
- 13U: 2006 – 2007
- 11U: 2008 – 2010
Details for all of these options are listed below.
2019 JUNIOR TRIAL DATES:
- Sunday 3 February – 8:45am rego, 9-10:30am 13U & 15U Only new players or players that did not play Saturday netball in 2018. 17U 10:15am – 10:30am-12pm ALL players must attend.
- Sunday 10 February – 8:45am rego, 9-10:30am – All 2018 Saturday players and invited players. (players who are invited to second round of trials)
- Sunday 17 February – 8:45am rego, 9-10:30am invited players only. (players who are invited to second round of trials)
Friday teams – grading only
- Sunday 24 February – Friday Night Team Grading – 9am – 12pm (Players who miss out on Saturday teams and those interested in playing graded Friday night netball)
Friday social – no grading
- Please complete the Expression of interest form, Membership form and payment – (opens late Jan), My Netball Membership (VNA) (opens late Jan).
Trial registration NOW OPEN.
Friday Night Grading Registration
2019 Player expression of interest
Player Expression of Interest form
Come N Try Day
Players eligible to play 11U or 13U are invited to attend a Come N Try Day to participate in skills and games to see if they are interested in playing netball at St Mary’s Sporting Club. Find out more information.