With the easing of restrictions, St. Mary’s Auskick will return this Friday evening, (11th June) albeit in a shortened
version. This is due to our numbers and the restrictions of 150 persons cap per venue.
The following times and age groups will apply for this week –
- 4.30-pm – 5.10pm – Kinder and Prep groups
- 5.20pm – 6.00pm – Grades 1/2/3/4/5
We need to observe the following guidelines:
- All parents are to scan themselves and their child/children into the venue via the QR codes.
- All parents, unless helping out with activities, please remain outside of the oval and not to gather in groups .
- Please observe social distancing.
- As per Government guidelines, residents of metropolitan Melbourne are not permitted to travel to regional Victoria for community sport under the current restrictions.
Unfortunately the canteen will not be open.
With the current weather conditions, please note that it it is raining in Geelong at 4.15pm on Friday evening, our Auskick session will be cancelled.
We thank you for your understanding.