We have been advised by Aspen Medical that they have a supply of Pfizer Vaccines available to be used and they will be administering these vaccines at a clinic set up at St Mary’s Sporting Club.
We are now administering the second dose for those who had their first dose of the Pfizer vaccine at St Mary’s on the 12th 13th, 15th and 16th of July 2021. An email has been sent to each person inviting them to re-schedule for their second dose.
On your first dose , please note that you will need to complete a consent form and bring it on the day of your appointment. You can download the consent form here. If you are unable to print the consent form prior to your appointment, we can provide you with the consent form at the vaccination site.
Please click here for the document from the Australian Government Department of Health relating to possible side effects after your Pfizer Vaccine.
On the day of your appointment:
- Bring along your completed consent form (if applicable)
- You must bring your Medicare card to your appointment.
- If you are a staff member of a disability service provider, please present your work identification card or letter to one of our staff members upon arrival to your appointment.
- On your second dose appointment please bring the paperwork you were issued with at the first appointment.
Please review the Australian Government criteria and eligibility checker at the links below:
Following your vaccination, you should be able to access your immunisation records within 1-2 weeks. For instructions on how to access your vaccination record, please see the below links:
- How to access your COVID 19 vaccination record if you have a Medicare card number.
- How to access your COVID 19 vaccination record if you do not have a Medicare card number.