Look out for each other !
During these difficult times we as individuals need to ensure that we are looking out for our own and others mental health. To do this it is extremely important that we keep asking difficult questions to ourselves and those that we are closest to. These questions can revolve around finances, family, friendships, relationships and exercise to name a select few. It is important to realise that one’s mental health changes, so it is important we keep checking up on one and other and have a clear support system in place. See below few of many resources which are available within the community.
• Beyond Blue – https://coronavirus.beyondblue.org.au/…
• Headspace – https://headspace.org.au/covid-19/
• Meditation Podcasts – https://www.verywellmind.com/best-meditation-podcasts-47716…
Key contact details for additional resources within the Geelong community are:
• Headspace Geelong – 5222 6690
• Barwon Health – 52226690
• Beyond Blue – 1300 224 636
• Gamblers Help Victoria – 1800 858 858
• Kids Helpline – 1800 551 800
• Barwon Child, Youth and Family – 5226 8900
Please note that the club is here if additional help or facilitation to seek help is needed. If you can’t seem to source the help required please contact Kevin McMahon or Mitchell Etherton on the details below.
• Kevin McMahon – 0457 507 202
• Mitchell Etherton – 0409 100 092
Stay safe and look after each other