Auskick COVID-19 Protocols update 23/7/20
Thanks to all who attended the first St Mary’s Auskick session last week – the kids (and parents) all had a super time!
As you are all aware, we are bound by protocols set by AFL Victoria to ensure that we are operating at best practice to minimise the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
To help make sure we are keeping our members safe, we need to ask that you follow these rules:
- When you arrive for Auskick park closes to your age group area, do not congregate around the club rooms and other areas of the ground
- Please ensure that only those necessary for participation attend the session and where possible, stay in your vehicle
- There is no social kicking/playing before or after Auskick,
- Please return your child to your car and leave straight after your session, we have to clear the field promptly to allow for junior games that follow
- Please avoid gathering with other parents, social distancing applies at all times.
We appreciate your cooperation in following these steps so that we can continue to host the Auskick sessions in a safe and compliant way.